Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ipsy Bag Time!!! With swatches!

I received my Ipsy Bag and my Birchbox on Valentines Day!!  It was so nice to come home and find my boxes next to the beautiful roses my husband bought for me.  February's Ipsy bag was definitely on of the best I've gotten in a while. As you can see below it was full of great sized products and all for $10.00.  It always blows my mind that they can give their customers so much for so little money.




If you are interested in getting one of these babies sent to your door each month you can sign up here. 

This gorgeous spring lip color is from Pop Beauty which you can find at Ulta or on Ipsy's website. This plumping pout perfecter combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish! The color is Peony Petal. 

Zoya is my #1 favorite nail polish.  The formula is smooth, easy to apply and lasts a lot longer than most nail polishes.  The photo above is one coat of Zoya Odette. 


This little dollop is the Nume Hair Mask which was an exciting addition to my Ipsy bag.  I recently bleached my hair so I need all the help I can get. 
Nume touts that it will unleash levels of moisture that make hair more resistant to breakage from future styling and color treatments with the protective properties of NuMe’s Intense Renewal Mask. Your hair will show drastic improvement and superior results after the first treatment. With a special blend of powerful ingredients, the restorative and rejuvenating effects of the Intense Renewal Mask will leave hair feeling replenished, and alive. Directions:
After shampooing with NuMe Shampoo, apply a small amount of NuMe Intense Renewal Mask to wet hair. Comb through to evenly distribute product over the entire head of hair, focusing on the ends. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how dry or porous your hair is. Rinse thoroughly. Use weekly or as needed. For the best results, follow with NuMe Finishing Serum. 

This eyeshadow base is so metallic and gorgeous.  It is by the brand Eyetini and the color I received is Spiced Rum. 
Say goodbye to creasing and fading with Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow Tint & Base. Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow. Directions: Just sweep on with wand, blend with fingertips or brush, and allow to set. Add additional shades or powder shadow as desired to create gorgeous eyes that make it through last call. 

This blush by City Color is gorgeous on the cheeks.  I wore it today and it made me look like I had been playing in the snow all day.  This color is Fresh Melon. 
Available in 4 shades, this silky-smooth, highly pigmented matte blush compliments and blends evenly with your skin's natural glow. Extremely buildable to create a subtle or dramatic look. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my goodies. Let me know what you got in your IPSY bag this month!
XOXO
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment