Friday, January 31, 2014

What's In My Bag?

What's In My Bag?

 

This is my favorite winter bag.  It was designed by Badgley Mischka.  I found it on sale at TJ Maxx last winter and have been in love with it ever since.  The zippers un-zip to reveal light yellow panels that expand the purse.  It is a very large purse and can hold two makeup bags, my iPad, my planner, wallet, sunglasses case, gloves and an umbrella! It does not have a shoulder strap but for me that’s okay because I prefer to carry my bag on my arm. This bag is very well made, great hardware, soft leather and does not show wear and tear.  I wipe it occasionally with a baby wipe to remove any dirt.


As mentioned, I carry two makeup bags in my bag.  The first one contains my most used products for on the go:

Revlon ColorStay Aqua in Light/Pale: This is a great touch up powder foundation that is long wearing.

Dr. Jart BB Cream: This is a full coverage BB cream that I also have the full size of and I use it regularly.

The Balm Sexy Mama: This is an anti-shine, translucent powder with tiny oil absorbing spheres.

L’Oreal Visible Lift Blush: This is a great highlighting cream blush for on the go. It’s in the shade Peach Gold Lift.

YSL Rouge Volupte Perle: Love the packaging! Its number 112 a great deep purple.

Covergirl TruMagic: This is a pretty new product in the drugstores. It can be used as a primer or an anti-shine makeup topper for touch ups. 

Kabuki brush: I’ve had this brush forever and I’m not sure where it came from.  It comes in handy for my lose touch up powders.


I also carry around a separate makeup bag for my current favorite lippies.  There also happens to be a stray mascara, eye shadow, and concealer in the mix, how did that happen? ;)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip glosses: I have these in Pinkissimo and Supernatural.  These are light semi opaque lip glosses that I recently purchased.
Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D: I love these glosses they melt into the lip but stay shiny for quite awhile. This one is in Love at the Movies.
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Color Lip Stick: I love NYX lip products and this is no exception.  It’s in the color LALA a nice rose/purple.
NYX Cream Shadow: This is a well used and loved cream shadow in the color Frost Beige.  It’s also water proof!
Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Sample Size): This is a great mascara that provides plenty of volume and length.
CoverGirl  TruBlend FixStick: This is another new drugstore release that I recently picked up.  It’s in the shade Light.  I use it to touch up throughout the day around my nose and on any blemishes I may have.
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick: This is a moisturizing, fruity smelling lip crayon in the color Soft Raspberry.
Maybelline Color Elixirs: Again a fairly new release in the drugstores. I have the colors Glistening Amber and Mauve Mystique.
Buxom Lips Lip-gloss: My absolute, nothing comes close, favorite lip product.   I have this gloss in the color Katie.
For more in depth reviews of these products please see my blog: beautybloggerconnecticut.blogspot.com
XOXO
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment