Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BEST eye makeup remover EVERRRRR!!!



I have tried five or six liquid eye makeup removers over the years and have never been wowed.  They never seemed to get all of the mascara and liner off or the just smeared my eye makeup all over my face.  Not a good look. 
I had seen the Almay brand pads at CVS and had always been curious, but for some reason never took the plunge. 

Then one day I stopped into my local Bed Bath and Beyond and found this jar of goodness. It wasn't more than $3.00 so I decided to cave and try one more eye makeup remover.  That night I swiped one of these rounds across my lashes and the love affair began.  
This miracle product takes off even the toughest waterproof mascara easily.  I just gently sweep it across my lashes a few times and PRESTO it's all gone. And while I'm wiping my lashes, it magically removes the liner and eyeshadow too!  I swear it's the truth!! These also do not burn my eyes at all and they don't have a scent. 

See the big MOISTURIZING on the label?  They aren't lying, this stuff is oily.  I personally love it because my eye area is extremely dry and I have those pesky fine lines.  I do still use eye cream but it almost acts as a serum under my eye cream!  I love dual purpose products! The label reads "Harmon Face Values Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads nourish skin while removing makeup, including waterproof mascara.  The botanical glen of also, cucumber and green tea helps to condition, soothe and eliminate dry lines around the eye area. This moisturizing formal is fragrance free and hypoallergenic."
As I was preparing to write this blog, I was looking for a link to the product and the price, and low and behold...The product is NO WHERE to be found.  WHAT?!?!?!?  I looked on Bed Bath and Beyond, Harmon, Google, Amazon....panic is setting in.  Was it all a dream?

I still can't find it and I am in a panic. ;)  We just got hit with a huge snow storm here in Connecticut so I can't even run out to Harmon and BB and B to check to see if they have them in stock.  I guess if worse comes to worse I will try the Almay brand, I just hope they are as miraculous. Have you guys tried them? If so let me know in the comments section.  
Stay Tuned for updates on the hunt and possible dupes!
XOXO
Katey


No comments:

Post a Comment