Saturday, March 1, 2014

Love falsies but hate the hassle?

I love the look of false eye lashes but I sure don't love putting them on.  Anyone with me?
I think I have discovered the solution.  As you can see on the left, my eyelashes are sooooo long.  The right, not so much, its drugstore mascara.

I haven't used any other mascaras since I received this in the mail.  My friend Kelly is a rep for Younique and sent me their 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. The set includes 2 tubes, one is the transplanting gel and the other is the Natural Fibers.  Youniqe says this combo creates a 300% increase in thickness and volume to your natural lash while still looking real.  I'd agree with that.  It also significantly increases the length as you can see from my photos.  I'm not sure I've ever been this impressed by a makeup product. 


The packaging is beautiful but in my opinion the case is a bit of a waste.  I'd rather pay a little less and do without the case.  That is my ONLY complaint about this product.
The first step is a gel that is applied as a base.  You can put a layer of mascara on prior to this step but it's not necessary.  The photos I took show only the Younique mascara on one eye and only drugstore mascara on the other eye.


As you can see in the photo the gel wand is an hourglass shape.

Step two is to apply fibers while the gel is still wet.  I found it's best to do one eye at a time. 
Step three is to apply a second layer of gel.  You can repeat steps 1-3 as many times as you like to get the look that you desire. The photo above is two applications.  I did not find the fibers were messy, they didn't fall onto my cheeks or get in my eyes.  Kelly told me the fibers are made from natural green tea, so they are safe to be near the eye.  This stuff is so easy to apply. It does take a bit longer than regular mascara, but the extra 30 seconds is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. 

The fiber sets are water resistant and I haven't had any flaking or smearing at all.  I did curl my lashes before starting the application process and the mascara seemed to hold the curl well. 
I can't imagine there is a better mascara out there.  This one does it ALL.  I'm so happy and thankful that Kelly sent me this and I will be purchasing this product over and over again. 

If you are interested in finding out more about this product you can contact Kelly at Keene8203@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment