Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MIA


 
Hey Guys!!
I owe you all an apology.  I have been neglecting my blog.  I have had quite a bit going on lately and have had to take some time off to adjust.  I am now working full time and doing private practice work on the side.  It has been a transition but a positive one at that. 
I currently only have one day off a week so I've been savoring it as much as possible.  I think I have figured out my schedule now and can begin to fit the blog back in.
I have recently decided to live a bit more frugally, so I have gotten into cliping coupons.  I may include some of my journey on living the frugal life if you all are interested.  Let me know!!
Also, one of my friends from back home (Michigan) sent me some Skinny Wraps to try so be looking out for that blog post!
I missed you guys,
xoxo
Katey
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment