Saturday, January 25, 2014

I LOVE LIPGLOSS!!!

I know I said in my recent Lippie post that I didn't like the scent of these Maybelline Elixers...but I bought another one today.  I went into CVS to grab a snack and couldn't resist the full display of these babies.  Usually the display is picked over and only the darkest or lightest shades are left.  Today I had my pick and I couldn't resist.  I featured the color Mauve Mystique in my Lippie post, which I love but I wanted to try a more nude color.  I found Glistening Amber and was immediately sold.  It is a nude with micro shimmer.  It has a slightly orange tone but on my lips it comes across as a light wash of nude shimmer.  This will be a great one to wear alone or on top of a nude lipstick.  It would also be great to tone down darker lipsticks.
Glistening Amber


Mauve Mystique                 Glistening Amber

Swatch of Glistening Amber....LURVE IT!!!

I'm sure there will be more Maybelline Elixers to come....Stay Tuned!! 
XOXO
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment