Saturday, January 18, 2014

IPSY Bag Time!!!!


Finding my Ipsy bag in the mailbox is my favorite time of the month.  I always yell "IT'S IPSY BAG TIME!!!!"  I subscribe to Birchbox, but Ipsy beats it every month.  Ipsy is a $10 monthly subscription bag that is so amazing I don't think I will ever cancel.  Most of the subscription services I have tried send you little foil packets that I HATE.  NOT Ipsy! As you can see below the products are a great size, definitely enough to determine if it will be a new favorite.  In general the samples last at least a month if not more.  And last, but not least you get a cute makeup bag each month.  I must say though, that this month's bag is no where near as cute as the previous ones.  Other than the makeup bag, I was very happy with what I received for January 2014. 


Porefessional from Benefit- This is not new to me but I was very excited to see it in my bag.  I have another sample size that I have been using and it never seems to run out.  It also never hurts to have backups of products you love. 

Malin +Goetz- I have heard of this line but have never tried anything.  This was another score in my January bag.  I love lip balms and this one tastes like a Mojito! This company originates in NYC which is close to me, I love supporting locals. Check out their philosophy here

Yaby- Another line I haven't heard much about.  I did try this foundation today and so far so good. It has a matte/satin finish with medium to full coverage. This may be a new favorite. My first impression is that it's similar to Naked Skin by Urban Decay. The full size retails for $13.55, quite a steal if it's a long lasting foundation.  I will keep you posted on my thoughts. 

Balanced Guru: Balm Me Up Sweet Cocoa & TangyBody Balm- Whew, that's a long name ;)
This is a thick balm that I will be using for my hands, knees, elbows and feet. 

Absolute Makeup Cleansing Tissue-I haven't tried these but I do use cleansing towels to take off my makeup before using my Clarisonic, or to wipe excess makeup off of my hands.  I will give these a try, you can never have too many. 

I can't say enough good things about IPSY BAG.  If you love makeup and skin care this is the one for you.  Not only do you get to try out new products, but it brightens up the middle of the month with a gift in your mailbox!

If you click the above link, I do get referral points to spend in the IPSY store!

No comments:

Post a Comment