Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wants and Desires





1. Covergirl blush in Mink: I think this blush will be beautiful for everyday wear.
  
2. GlamGlow Thirstymud: This is perfect for winter dry skin.    

3. Frizz Ease Sheer Solution from John Frieda: This will be great for my color treated hair.

4. White C Mask Pack: This mask has vitamin C for brightening and lots of moisture for winter dry skin.

5. Mac Pink Plaid: The perfect everyday pink lipstick.

6. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer: I have heard so many good things about this concealer I just have to try it. 

7. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: I have been looking for a light coverage foundation that doesn't make me look like and oil slick....does this one fit the bill? We shall see!

STAY TUNED FOR REVIEWS

                       Katey 



No comments:

Post a Comment